Personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 item 7 of the EU Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is STP fittings s.r.o., company ID 27718280, registered address 2. května 685, Areál Slavia, Czech Republic (hereinafter: the "administrator" only).
- Contact information of data administrator:
address: 2. května 685, Areál Slavia
telephone: 00420 577 913 063
- Personal data refer to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly in particular by using a specific identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a person responsible for the protection of personal data.
Sources and categorie of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided or personal data the administrator obtained based on the fulfilment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact information and other information necessary for the fulfilment of contract.
- If you have provided us your consent freely, the administrator processes your email data, including the date of your consent to receive commercial messages regarding goods offered at www.stp-fittings.cz .
Legal requirements and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- the fulfilment of the contract concluded between you and the administrator in line with Article 6, item 1 letter b) GDPR.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is:
- to process and fulfil your order and to exercise rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship existing between you and the administrator; when you place your order, your personal information necessary for the successful processing of the order is required (name and address, contact information); providing personal information is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfilment of the contract, without providing personal data, the contract cannot be concluded or fulfilled by the administrator.
- Special information category in line with Article 9 GDPR, in particular sending commercial messages (newsletters) in line with GDPR (|Article 4, item 11 and Article 7 GDPR).
3. The administrator does not make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
Data storage and retention time
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and our company, and in accordance with the legislation of the European Union and the Czech Republic.
- If you agreed to receiving commercial messages, your email address will be stored for 5 years.
2. After the retention or storage period expires, the administrator deletes your personal data.
Recipients of personal data (contractors of the administrator)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments performed based on a contract.
- providing website services (Plugo s.r.o.) including other services related to the operation of the e-shop.
- providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to any third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or to restrict the processing of data pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing of data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw your consent with the processing in writing or electronically - shall be sent to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. Further, you also have the right to file a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Conditions and requirements on the protection of personal data
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data.
- The administrator has adopted technical measures to protect data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by the administrator have access to personal data.
1. By submitting an order using the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on the website of the administrator and the new version will be emailed to you at the email address you have provided to the administrator.
These conditions shall take effect on 25/ 5/ 2018.